Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan.
We are serious injury solicitors that provide high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability. We're part of Top 100 UK law firm, Hugh James.
We are recognised by independent legal directories, the Legal 500 and the Chambers and Partners UK to the Legal Profession as one of the best solicitors in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Covid-19 Update - April 2022
Following the Government update on Friday, 01st April 2022 in which the guidance surrounding COVID-19 was significantly relaxed, we have made a conscious decision, in the interest of our employees, clients and visitors to continue to take reasonable steps in ensuring that our offices remain COVID ‘friendly’.
Preventive measures, which were put in place to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus within the office environment have proved to be successful, and on that basis, will remain in place indefinitely.
In addition to those preventive measures, a ’Hybrid Working Policy’ has been introduced. The implementation of the policy means that staffing levels within the office are significantly reduced, thus, reducing the frequency of contact with colleagues and ensuring that the risk of transmission is reduced to the lowest level reasonably practicable.
The use of MS Teams/Zoom will continue to be utilised throughout the pandemic and beyond, as and when appropriate.
We would like to reassure you that we are committed to continuing to provide the same level of excellent service and client care throughout the pandemic and beyond. We are confident that such measures have not and will not compromise this.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 027 2557 between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
Firstly, I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to you and your team for the support you have given me over the past years to achieve this unexpected outcome. It has been such an emotionally draining process that, were it not for that support, I may have abandoned it... Once again, many thanks to all at Potter Rees Dolan. I couldn't have been in safer hands.
I am completely blown away after the success your input has done for me. Now, instead of life not being worth living, I can take time to make a life with a difference. I will forever be grateful to you! I am very grateful to your firm and especially Mr. Renshaw for his simple instructions, patience and understanding. Having him as an advocate was everything and more than I could have ask for. Many thanks for what you do.
Wendy Williams, Shropshire
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Joint Head of the Manchester Office 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Rees Personal Injury - Solicitor Consultant 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Joint Head of the Manchester Office 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0161 2375888
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Solicitor 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Ruth Wright Court of Protection - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Hayley Yates Court of Protection - Trainee Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Kelly Charlton Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Joshua Coupe Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Naomi O'Rourke Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- James Gratton Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Suzanne Sutcliffe Welfare Benefits - Social Welfare Advisor 0800 027 2557
- Samantha Spain Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Elliott Clifton-Thompson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Kerri Fisk Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Josh Morton Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Terri Kelly Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Chenai Mashayamombe Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557