We have a dedicated team of personal injury lawyers who have a wealth of experience in successfully handling… https://t.co/mhE70VSPEI
Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan Serious Injury Solicitors
Potter Rees Dolan is a firm of serious injury solicitors that provides high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability.
We are recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as one of the best firms in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
Peter's advice was excellent because, of course, being a lawyer you know exactly how to respond. Having been there before with Disability Living Allowance, my expectation was that I’d have to go to tribunal. Talking to another woman who’d been through the same process, she’d had to go to tribunal twice to get my result. I am very grateful for your assistance through what is a debilitating and life-consuming experience and I thanked Headway for recommending you. Indeed, Headway recommended two lawyers. I wrote to the other recommendation first, but got no response. Finding you was a miracle!
Susan Quick, Hebden Bridge
Mr Renshaw explained everything to my husband and me in a clear and easy to understand manner. Telephone appointments were always on time. He told us exactly what to expect during our Appeal so we were completely prepared. Mr Renshaw made the whole process painless. First class service.
Mr and Mrs Devine, Liverpool
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Rees Personal Injury - Solicitor Consultant 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Helen Shaw Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0161 2375888
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Senior Solicitor 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Ruth Wright Court of Protection - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Mary Ann English Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Calverley Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Hannah Bottomley Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Murray Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
Latest on Twitter
Paralympics GB stunned after Yokohama hotels demand payment for accessibility https://t.co/nYiWvM7JUx
Many people come to us with serious mental & physical health issues they believe have been directly caused by their… https://t.co/QIIraUMgwr