Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan Serious Injury Solicitors
Potter Rees Dolan is a firm of serious injury solicitors that provides high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability.
We are recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as one of the best firms in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Founding member of Potter Rees Dolan wins 'Outstanding Contribution to Headway' award
member of Potter Rees Dolan, was awarded 'The Stephen McAleese Outstanding Contribution to Headway Award' at the charity's annual awards on Friday 6th December.
"[Rachel's] commitment to help people with brain injuries has been unwavering" - Headway, 2020
Rachel has volunteered with the charity for over 25 years, after she was asked to help out a party at the South Manchester and Stockport branch in the early nineties, and so this award is a brilliant reflection of the hard work, time and effort that Rachel has given over the years to help brain injury survivors.
A truly deserving winner, well done from everyone here at Potter Rees Dolan, Rachel!
Read more here...
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
Helen [Shaw] was there every step of the way, she was like a friend who was helping at a very difficult time. Whenever we had to call, all staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Mr W, Middleton
Having been referred following a poor experience with two previous firms, I have been impressed with the interest showed in my case, the quality of service, honest and to the point, and how it has been progressed to date. Great advice delivered in a friendly accessible way.
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Rees Personal Injury - Solicitor Consultant 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Helen Shaw Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0161 2375888
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Partner 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Ruth Wright Court of Protection - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Calverley Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Hannah Bottomley Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Murray Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
Latest on Twitter
A woman harmed by her brain surgeon has expressed her shock after seeing him still carrying out operations overseas… https://t.co/aJkLh9OMay
Many people come to us having suffered serious mental & physical health issues that they believe have been directly… https://t.co/eKRJeYd8JC