Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan Serious Injury Solicitors
Potter Rees Dolan is a firm of serious injury solicitors that provides high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability.
We are recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as one of the best firms in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We would like to reassure you that we are committed to continuing to provide the same level of excellent service and client care throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The health of our team, our clients and our colleagues remains paramount and so to mitigate the risk posed by the virus following the latest advice from the Government, we have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of all:
- In light of the second National Lockdown, the vast majority of our staff have reverted to working remotely from home, however as there are a very small number of key staff who are unable to work from home we are able to provide a skeleton staff working in the office, but we will constantly keep this under review and will not hesitate in reverting to full home working if necessary. We are following Government guidelines and our offices are fully Covid-19 secure - all possible precautions have been taken to reduce risk when staff are working in the office.
- As mentioned above, our priority is the health and safety of our staff, clients and visitors and so we will not be opening the office for client visits until further notice.
- We ask you to please continue to send all correspondence and related documentation to Potter Rees Dolan by email wherever possible in order to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus. Staff are available to receive post but we wish to keep this to a minimum. Only use the post or DX system where hard copies are requested or are required due to the terms of other documents. Please note that service of documents is only accepted by email or fax where express written authority is provided. Where a member of staff is unwell, you will receive an out of office reply. If that occurs, please treat any email you have sent as unread and resend the email to another member of the team.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 027 2557 between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and once again thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
Absolutely bang on with everything, especially Helen's PA Janet Bloom. She is an asset to the whole world.
J Hughes, Widness
Your help with this matter exceeded expectations. There was very short notice and Peter and Amy went above and beyond the call of duty to get information to us and the tribunal clerk in time for yesterdays tribunal. Your understanding of the processes involved and insight into all eventualities built my confidence exponentially and the positive result will make an enormous difference to the life of the individual we have been supporting.
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Rees Personal Injury - Solicitor Consultant 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Helen Shaw Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0161 2375888
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Partner 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Ruth Wright Court of Protection - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Calverley Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Hayley Yates Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Kelly Charlton Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Ebony Elliott Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Joshua Coupe Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Naomi O'Rourke Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- James Gratton Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
Latest on Twitter
Whatever the circumstances and whatever the weather, our clients always come first. Find out more about the way we… https://t.co/OAYwpaw8Kj