We are here to help if mistakes made by medical professionals have resulted in an injury to you or your child durin… https://t.co/ui5hG4GVmV
Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan Serious Injury Solicitors
Potter Rees Dolan is a firm of serious injury solicitors that provides high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability.
We are recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as one of the best firms in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
I haven’t got any complaints with anyone at Potter Rees Dolan. You were courteous at all times, lovely to deal with, helpful etc. No complaints whatsoever. I would advise people to go to you any time they need a solicitor.
Mrs P, Manchester
The service we received was absolutely fantastic and couldn’t be faulted. Clear, concise information and always by return of email which helped us so much through a very difficult and confusing time. We would never have had the positive outcome from the Appeal Hearing if it had not been for the help we received from Peter Renshaw at Potter Rees Dolan and we are so grateful.
Mrs Chandler, Headway
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Rees Personal Injury - Solicitor Consultant 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Helen Shaw Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0161 2375888
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Partner 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Ruth Wright Court of Protection - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Mary Ann English Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Calverley Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Hannah Bottomley Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Murray Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
Latest on Twitter
If you have an initial enquiry that you would like advice about, please contact us by completing the contact form v… https://t.co/DUCUv7VyGL
Cancer Research UK has warned that skin cancer rates have ‘soared’ over the last ten years, particularly in men and… https://t.co/7u1tLLI9d4