Delay in delivery of baby boy results in catastrophic disabilities: Read how our client received a settlement of £1… https://t.co/j78o7Jt9VU
Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan Serious Injury Solicitors
Potter Rees Dolan is a firm of serious injury solicitors that provides high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability.
We are recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as one of the best firms in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
Helen Shaw's demeanor is incredibly welcoming and warm but you know that underneath she has the knowledge, expertise and the drive to do nher very best to get as much as she can from the case. She is extremely professional and hard wokring and it helps that everyone that she met whilst taking statements said that she was incredible. She has totally challenged the stereotype of a lawyer. I have a had a traumatic brain injury and Helen's knowlegde and understaning through her experience with Headway has been invaluable. She always explained things in a way I could understand because of the complications of my recovery. Thank you!
John Beaumont, Cumbria
Just a quick email to say a big thank you for all your help and support over the past 12 months, in ensuring that we can provide the best help and support to our clients, pushing the boundaries and achieving lots in most cases….
Case management can be a really difficult job, as is yours too!! But the Potter Rees Dolan team are doing it right which makes my job easier and much more enjoyable, it definitely feels like a team effort!
Individually and as an organisation, you all do something different to the other legal companies I work with which makes you lot stand out. The efficiency and effectiveness of how things are managed is outstanding, you most certainly have the best interests of you clients in the centre of everything, well done – I could go on!
Rachel Gannon, Case Manager
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Rees Personal Injury - Solicitor Consultant 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Helen Shaw Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0161 2375888
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Senior Solicitor 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Ruth Wright Court of Protection - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Mary Ann English Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Calverley Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Hannah Bottomley Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Murray Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
Latest on Twitter
Don't forget there is still time to have your say with the poll below - we caught some driving mistakes on camera! https://t.co/u2CjQbR45c
Our Hugh Potter comments on this sad story of a boy killed by a car when cycling highlighting the importance of… https://t.co/c6XrxO3zWs