Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan.
We are serious injury solicitors that provide high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability. We're part of Top 100 UK law firm, Hugh James.
We are recognised by independent legal directories, the Legal 500 and the Chambers and Partners UK to the Legal Profession as one of the best solicitors in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Covid-19 Update - April 2022
Following the Government update on Friday, 01st April 2022 in which the guidance surrounding COVID-19 was significantly relaxed, we have made a conscious decision, in the interest of our employees, clients and visitors to continue to take reasonable steps in ensuring that our offices remain COVID ‘friendly’.
Preventive measures, which were put in place to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus within the office environment have proved to be successful, and on that basis, will remain in place indefinitely.
In addition to those preventive measures, a ’Hybrid Working Policy’ has been introduced. The implementation of the policy means that staffing levels within the office are significantly reduced, thus, reducing the frequency of contact with colleagues and ensuring that the risk of transmission is reduced to the lowest level reasonably practicable.
The use of MS Teams/Zoom will continue to be utilised throughout the pandemic and beyond, as and when appropriate.
We would like to reassure you that we are committed to continuing to provide the same level of excellent service and client care throughout the pandemic and beyond. We are confident that such measures have not and will not compromise this.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 027 2557 between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
My wife and I are so relieved and overjoyed with outcome and really we only have yourself and The Brain Charity to thank. Clearly my standalone application and appeal was not enough and that the defining factor was your help and guidance. I really am so thankful for all your help, kind words and indeed motivation at times as it is a difficult process and situation to actually be in.
Mr B, Merseyside
We would like to say Suzanne Sutcliffe is the best person that we have ever dealt with. She has been so warm, welcoming and thoughtful. She has treated us as human beings. Suzie had been so helpful and always goes that extra mile, we can't thank her enough. I really don't know how we would have coped without all her help and hard work. We've been through so much and the lead we got through Reuben's Retreat was like a angel was sent from God to guide us, thank you so much again.
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Joint Head of the Manchester Office 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Joint Head of the Manchester Office 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0800 027 2557
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Solicitor 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Associate 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Senior Associate 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Associate 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Senior Associate 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Senior Associate 0800 027 2557
- Hayley Yates Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Kelly Charlton Clinical Negligence - Senior Associate 0800 027 2557
- Joshua Coupe Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Naomi O'Rourke Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- James Gratton Personal Injury - Senior Associate 0800 027 2557
- Suzanne Sutcliffe Welfare Benefits - Social Welfare Advisor 0800 027 2557
- Samantha Hind Court of Protection - Associate 0800 027 2557
- Kerri Fisk Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Josh Morton Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Terri Kelly Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Chenai Mashayamombe Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557