Care watchdog downgrades two more NHS maternity units over safety concerns. The Care Quality Commission said servic… https://t.co/iyuhswwXUR
Welcome to Potter Rees Dolan Serious Injury Solicitors
Potter Rees Dolan is a firm of serious injury solicitors that provides high-quality legal services for people who have sustained a serious injury or live with a disability.
We are recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as one of the best firms in the North West. We act nationally for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury caused either by accident or because of clinical negligence. We are specialist lawyers with many years’ experience in dealing with claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Our lawyers are recognised as leaders in their field. We take great pride in acting for our clients in a caring, professional and sensitive manner – always putting their interests and needs first. We have a proven track record of success and are renowned for recovering the highest levels of compensation possible for our clients.
For more information about the range of specialist services we provide, contact our experienced legal team today. Doing so couldn't be easier. Simply call us on 0800 027 2557 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Damages secured in complex claim brought against the government
Covid-19 Update - January 2021
We would like to reassure you that we are committed to continuing to provide the same level of excellent service and client care throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The health of our team, our clients and our colleagues remains paramount and so to mitigate the risk posed by the virus following the latest advice from the Government, we have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of all:
- In light of the third National Lockdown, the vast majority of our staff have reverted to working remotely from home, however there are a very small number of key staff who are unable to work from home and so we will continue to provide a skeleton staff working from the office. We will constantly keep this under review and will not hesitate in closing the office premises if necessary. We are following Government guidelines and our offices are fully Covid-19 secure - all possible precautions have been taken to reduce risk when staff are working in the office.
- As mentioned above, our priority is the health and safety of our staff, clients and visitors and so we will not be opening the office for client visits until further notice.
- We ask you to please continue to send all correspondence and related documentation to Potter Rees Dolan by email wherever possible in order to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus. Staff are available to receive post but we wish to keep this to a minimum. Only use the post or DX system where hard copies are requested or are required due to the terms of other documents. Please note that service of documents is only accepted by email or fax where express written authority is provided. Where a member of staff is unwell, you will receive an out of office reply. If that occurs, please treat any email you have sent as unread and resend the email to another member of the team.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 027 2557 between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and once again thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent legal advice and client care, and are extremely pleased to be able to provide a few samples of the client testimonials and feedback we receive.
From the outset, Gary was a massive help. He was clear from the start that this would not be a quick process, but I cannot be more pleased with how it was handled. From the experts recommended to the case manager appointed, everything was perfect. I would most definitely recommend. Bev was also great at being there when Gary was not available to help.
I couldn't fault anything, Potter Rees Dolan made everything about the process easy and bearable!
Will Evans, Stapeley
You guys helped me and didn't ask for any money. You guys bent over backwards to help me with my PIP appeal. Thanks again. Keep doing what you're doing.You guys helped me and didn't ask for any money. You guys bent over backwards to help me with my PIP appeal. Thanks again. Keep doing what you're doing.
M Gambi, Wiltshire
Meet the Team
- Hugh Potter Personal Injury - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Rees Personal Injury - Solicitor Consultant 0800 027 2557
- Helen Dolan Clinical Negligence - Senior Partner 0800 027 2557
- Alison Hartley Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Helen Shaw Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeanne Evans Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Vicky Griffin Administrative - Practice Director 0161 2375888
- Peter Renshaw Welfare Benefits - Partner 0161 2375888
- Lesley Herbertson Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Gary Herbert Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Richard Edwards Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Ruth Wright Court of Protection - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Jeremy Smith Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Nicola Mepstead Personal Injury - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Catherine Keeley Court of Protection - Chartered Legal Executive 0800 027 2557
- Rebecca Calverley Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Amber Mitchell Personal Injury - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Gill Edwards Clinical Negligence - Partner 0800 027 2557
- Sophie Birch Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Greg Poole Court of Protection - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Wilding Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Helen Budge Clinical Negligence - Senior Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Sami Palmer-Latif Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Mark Robinson Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Hayley Yates Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Kelly Charlton Clinical Negligence - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Joshua Coupe Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Isobel Cairns Court of Protection - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Naomi O'Rourke Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- James Gratton Personal Injury - Solicitor 0800 027 2557
- Suzanne Sutcliffe Welfare Benefits - Social Welfare Advisor 0800 027 2557
- Rachel Snowdon Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
- Abigail Cuffe Court of Protection - Paralegal 0800 027 2557
Latest on Twitter
*Calvert Lakes reopens thanks to visitor fundraising efforts* The charity, which supports people with disabilities… https://t.co/jZTaPeRxe7
If you’re part way through your serious injury claim but are no longer satisfied with the solicitor you originally… https://t.co/prBVh9vEM7