£2million in compensation for woman left in wheelchair after bleed on the brain was undetected by GP -… https://t.co/dGFJ57k7YU
How we work
From the first moment you contact us to the very end of your case our primary objective is to ensure you receive the very best client care and advice.
The firm was set up with the aim of providing clients with a high quality and ‘user-friendly’ specialised service. Firm-wide we have a culture of excellence in client care, expert legal advice and advocacy.
We are passionate about what we do, and often take on more complex or risky cases that other firms decline.
- To provide you with a high quality, professional and consistent service
- To treat you fairly
- To give very high standards of service and take each individual's needs and circumstances into account
- To act in accordance with the Solicitors Regulation Authority guidelines and with other relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- To represent your best interests at all times
- To give clear, unambiguous legal advice
How we will do this:
- Offer free initial advice and visit you at home or in hospital
- Tell you what we have agreed to do for you and how long it is likely to take
- Investigate your claim fully and keep you informed every step of the way
- Tell you who is dealing with your claim, their professional status and details of any assistants
- Progress your case promptly
- Update you at least every four weeks
- Return your calls as soon as possible, usually on the same day
- Regularly update you on costs
- Fight for the maximum amount of compensation possible
- Treat you and any other person equally and with respect and dignity at all times (click here to read our Equality and Diversity Policy)
- Ensure we have a complaints policy that is followed consistently and complaints are dealt with promptly
- At the conclusion of your case, we will invite you to give feedback on our performance and where we can make improvements.
Get in contact
To get in touch with our expert team and discuss your own circumstances, do not hesitate to give us a call on 0800 027 2557. We are here to help, and will provide the assistance you need to progress your claim through to a successful conclusion.
If it is more convenient, you can also fill in our online enquiry form, which will enable a member of the team to get in contact with you.