At least seven preventable baby deaths may have occurred at one of the largest groups of hospitals in England since… https://t.co/YMAcJgeRZ7
At Potter Rees Dolan Solicitors we are very proud of our strong team spirit and the excellent work ethic we all share. Working with us is at once rewarding and challenging, and we all buy in to the ideals we value so highly.
We are always keen to build and improve our team, enabling us to provide the very best service to our clients. If you work for us, you will work for a law firm with great ambition, a wonderful atmosphere and a willingness to help its workers maximise their potential and progress with their career.
We update this page whenever a vacancy becomes available, so keep an eye out for any openings as and when they appear. Even if there are no vacancies available at present, the page will be updated as soon as a new opportunity comes along, so be sure to keep checking back.
Below you will find a list of any current vacancies at Potter Rees Dolan:
Grade C solicitor - Court of Protection
Your job is to provide assistance to the senior Fee Earners/Deputies, to enable the senior fee earners to concentrate on other, more complex legal tasks, giving them support and assistance as above and when requested. You will also have a case load of your own that they will run subject to supervision.
The role is a demanding one which requires initiative, enthusiasm, excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and determination to get the job done right first time. Duties will include:
- Dealing directly with clients, their families, carers and various other third parties including medical experts, Case Managers and other professionals, often acting as the first point of contact.
- Ensuring budgets and client information are prepared in a timely manner in readiness for client meetings.
- Dealing with day to day enquiries in relation to clients’ financial affairs, to include (but not limited to): tax returns, budgets, schedules, and purchase of property, care, therapy, insurances, household expenditure, benefits and the like.
- Providing assistance to Court of Protection Deputies to support their clients and their requirements.
- Ensuring that a document trail is produced as a result of any contact made or action taken on client related matters.
- Accurately recording time for any work undertaken on client related matters.
- Preparing correspondence and reports on behalf of the Deputies.
- Taking responsibility for managing your own case load and workload, ensuring that key dates are diarised, and any required action is undertaken in a timely manner.
- Identifying and expediting urgent tasks.
- Ensuring that relevant documentation is prepared and readily available to Deputies in good time prior to meetings.
- Attend at training courses and taking responsibility to ensure that you are up to date with any changes in legislation, practices or procedures.
- Carrying out any reasonable requests from management in order to facilitate the smooth running and development of the department and firm.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org