At Potter Rees Dolan Solicitors we are very proud of our strong team spirit and the excellent work ethic we all share. Working with us is at once rewarding and challenging, and we all buy in to the ideals we value so highly.
We are always keen to build and improve our team, enabling us to provide the very best service to our clients. If you work for us, you will work for a law firm with great ambition, a wonderful atmosphere and a willingness to help its workers maximise their potential and progress with their career.
We update this page whenever a vacancy becomes available, so keep an eye out for any openings as and when they appear. Even if there are no vacancies available at present, the page will be updated as soon as a new opportunity comes along, so be sure to keep checking back.
£16,500 - £18,000 (Manchester)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
As Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Opening incoming post and ensuring that it is scanned in accurately to the Practice Director in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Carrying out by-hand deliveries/collections to/from various third within close proximity of the office.
- Paginating medical records to ensure that all pages are accounted for before scanning them in for the Fee Earner to review.
- Undertaking printing and photocopying tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dealing with outgoing mail ensuring that all mail is GDPR compliant, franked/stamped and that the correct method of postage is used.
- Providing cover for reception when required which will include meeting and greeting clients and various other third parties.
- Assisting with the overflow of telephone calls, ensuring that calls are answered promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
- Completing filing to ensure that files are kept up to date and accurate.
As an Administrative Assistant your role plays a crucial part in the effective and efficient day to day operation of the office. Your role is to provide professional and reliable administrative assistance to the firm and its employees to ensure that the office operates smoothly. The role will require you to be proactive, take initiative, be able to prioritise your own workload and will require you to possess excellent communication skills.
In order to be successful, candidates will demonstrate an understanding of the importance of confidentiality, both internally and in respect of clients of the firm, recognising and respecting information of a sensitive nature.The successful candidate will have the potential and willingness to develop the role further, take on additional responsibilities and make the role their own.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays with increases awarded based on length of service, a generous bonus scheme, an onsite gym, a hybrid working policy and more.
If you think you, or someone you know, would be suited to this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org