Bike Cam: Collision during morning rush hour
- Personal Injury
- Road safety Personal Injury Collision road traffic accident bike camera Manchester rta bike cam road traffic collision deansgate
Our cyclist caught this collision on his helmet camera earlier this week (12th February) at a busy junction approaching Deansgate, Manchester during morning rush hour.
The lights did not appear to be working correctly and as you can see in the video, the cream Mini Cooper attempts to drive through the junction from the left at the same time as the silver vehicle approaches from the left of the Mini, resulting in a collision - the force of which turned the Mini in the opposite direction.
It was also a close call for the cyclists and pedestrians passing by! Thankfully, no one was seriously injured!
- Olympic skier Rowan Cheshire retires five years after suffering severe concussion
- Haemochromatosis – common yet unheard of by many
- Three-month-old baby with sepsis dies of natural causes “contributed by neglect” of doctors
- Hundreds of Amazon warehouse staff injured in workplace accidents over past three years
- MPs debate acquired brain injury in Parliament
Latest Case Studies
Helen [Shaw] was there every step of the way, she was like a friend who was helping at a very difficult time. Whenever we had to call, all staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Mr W, Middleton
Having been referred following a poor experience with two previous firms, I have been impressed with the interest showed in my case, the quality of service, honest and to the point, and how it has been progressed to date. Great advice delivered in a friendly accessible way.
Gill has been efficient, professional and transparent from the start. She has instilled confidence, knowledge and efficiency. I have every confident that Gill will obtain the best possible outcome for me.
I have received good advice form the team and have felt supported throughout which has been a very stressful process. I liked the jargon-free approach to communications.
The advice and support I received from Helen and the team was superb. I would highly recommend the firm.
Mr S, Cumbria
Latest on Twitter
A woman harmed by her brain surgeon has expressed her shock after seeing him still carrying out operations overseas… https://t.co/aJkLh9OMay
Many people come to us having suffered serious mental & physical health issues that they believe have been directly… https://t.co/eKRJeYd8JC