Breast cancer symptoms and signs - what to look out for
- Clinical Negligence
- breast cancer
Following on from the technical error in the NHS whereby thousands of women failed to receive their invitation to a routine breast cancer screening, we've posted the advice from the NHS below
See your GP if you notice:
- A new lump or area of thickened tissue in either breast that was not there before
- A change in the size or shape of one or both breasts
- Bloodstained discharge from either of your nipples
- A lump or swelling in either of your armpits
- Dimpling on the skin of your breasts
- A rash on or around your nipple
- A change in the appearance of your nipple, such as becoming sunken into your breast
- Documentary shows what life is like on brain injury hospital ward
- Woman left "screaming for help" after stranger pushes wheelchair
- Rugby player retires after feeling 'scary' effects of concussion
- Our Featured Charity: Disability Snowsport UK
- Reducing stillbirths and cerebral palsy: the latest "Each Baby Counts" report
Latest Case Studies
Helen, I cannot thank you enough for your support and help, you have been my legal angel and feel incredibly fortunate to have met you.
Mr B, Cumbria
Just a quick email to say a big thank you for all your help and support over the past 12 months, in ensuring that we can provide the best help and support to our clients, pushing the boundaries and achieving lots in most cases….
Case management can be a really difficult job, as is yours too!! But the Potter Rees Dolan team are doing it right which makes my job easier and much more enjoyable, it definitely feels like a team effort!
Individually and as an organisation, you all do something different to the other legal companies I work with which makes you lot stand out. The efficiency and effectiveness of how things are managed is outstanding, you most certainly have the best interests of you clients in the centre of everything, well done – I could go on!
Rachel Gannon, Case Manager
You were there for me when no one else was and there every time I phoned and I took your advice. I let you deal with all the things which I could not have done well. You get a 'First Class' badge from me - I hope I can call on you again if I am in trouble.
Mr W, Newport
Potter Rees Dolan have recently supported us with a very lengthy and difficult case following the death of our granddaughter.
I can’t thank or praise our solicitor Hannah Bottomley enough for the fantastic support she gave to my family at the worst time of our lives. Throughout three very difficult years she has shown us nothing but kindness and patience. She has kept us fully informed of everything and her expertise and sound advice has been exemplary.
The quality of service has been above and beyond what we expected and I would strongly recommend Potter Rees Dolan to anyone. Thank you Hannah.
Mrs M, Greater Manchester
The job was done efficiently and smoothly by Lesley and I will be recommending you to a friend of mine.
Kevin Roberts, Herefordshire
Latest on Twitter
Hugh Potter acted on behalf of a sixteen-year-old boy who was hit by speeding car when riding his bike. The teenage… https://t.co/zufu6q403W
Great feedback from a client about Hugh Potter regarding a cycling injury - read more testimonials about our servic… https://t.co/iruKduhKwh