Spotted! Emma and Amy from @PotterReesDolan almost at the finish line (bottom left)
Breast cancer symptoms and signs - what to look out for
- Clinical Negligence
- breast cancer
Following on from the technical error in the NHS whereby thousands of women failed to receive their invitation to a routine breast cancer screening, we've posted the advice from the NHS below
See your GP if you notice:
- A new lump or area of thickened tissue in either breast that was not there before
- A change in the size or shape of one or both breasts
- Bloodstained discharge from either of your nipples
- A lump or swelling in either of your armpits
- Dimpling on the skin of your breasts
- A rash on or around your nipple
- A change in the appearance of your nipple, such as becoming sunken into your breast
- Mental Health Trusts should protect patients and others from harm
- Will I have a claim if I wasn’t called for a mammogram?
- Breast cancer symptoms and signs - what to look out for
- Hundreds of women at risk due to breast cancer screening error
- Patients under neurologist's care could have been misdiagosed
Latest Case Studies
I cannot thank Peter and Amy enough for all the help and support throughout. I was so lucky when Headway gave me your details. You have been like my guardian angels, I really could not have done it without you. I appreciate everything you have done. Thank you.
Mrs T, Kent
I would just like to say thank you for all you have done for me, Amber. I appreciate all the help and advice you gave me. I wish you well in the future and keep up the amazing work.
Mr G, Hyde
You surpassed all my expectations. Friendly, helpful, informative, professional and courteous. I am so glad I chose such a wonderful company to represent me.
Mrs Lacy, Bolton
May I first of all thank you and the team for all your hard work and support. We are extremely grateful that you have now secured a great outcome for our son.
On a personal note, I wanted to add that we couldn’t have asked for a better solicitor to represent us. Lesley, you have made a difficult process easier by your excellent management of the whole case. We both appreciate all that you have done for our son. It’s been a long road but one that has been made better by having you lead the way, so a very large, thank you.
Mr and Mrs G, Merseyside
I cannot thank Peter and Amy enough for all their help and advice they have given us; the outcome of our case was way beyond any expectations thanks to the papers submitted by Peter.
Ms Whitby, Wolverhampton
Latest on Twitter
Well, we did it! All made it into work today in one piece. Nursing some sore legs and sunburn. Thank you to everyon… https://t.co/airOfGWT04