Our specialist solicitors are here to help if mistakes made by midwives or doctors led to your child developing… https://t.co/IsFjcETj1M
Personal Injury Awards 2019: PRD shortlisted in three categories
We very are excited to announce that Potter Rees Dolan has been shortlisted for - not one, not two - but THREE categories at this year's Personal Injury Awards!!
- Outstanding Case of the Year
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer of the Year - Hugh Potter
- Catastrophic Injury Team of the Year - Personal Injury
Congratulations to all and fingers crossed! We now look forward to the awards gala, due to take place at the Hilton, Deansgate, in November.
- Young woman dies after sepsis is left undiagnosed following a medical termination
- Potter Rees Dolan listed in the Times Best Law Firms 2022
- Post-concussion syndrome: how a bump on the head can affect your brain for years
- Chambers and Partners: Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury teams ranked in 2022
- Is it lawful for carers and others working with someone with a “mental impairment” to help them to access and pay for sex?
Latest Case Studies
Suzanne, I just wanted to say thank you from me and my sons. You jumped into action straight away in regards to helping me, at this point I have had so much to deal with an you helping me has really lifted a very heavy weight. You're amazing so again, thank you.
Anonymous Client, Leigh
Thanks again for your help, support and I will definitely recommend you in the future.
Anonymous Client, Wallasey
I cannot thank you enough for all the help you have given to us, I honestly don’t know where we would be without you. I will definitely be keeping your details for as and when we need it. Thank you so much.
From the outset, Gary was a massive help. He was clear from the start that this would not be a quick process, but I cannot be more pleased with how it was handled. From the experts recommended to the case manager appointed, everything was perfect. I would most definitely recommend. Bev was also great at being there when Gary was not available to help.
I couldn't fault anything, Potter Rees Dolan made everything about the process easy and bearable!
Will Evans, Stapeley
You guys helped me and didn't ask for any money. You guys bent over backwards to help me with my PIP appeal. Thanks again. Keep doing what you're doing.You guys helped me and didn't ask for any money. You guys bent over backwards to help me with my PIP appeal. Thanks again. Keep doing what you're doing.
M Gambi, Wiltshire
Latest on Twitter
We are hiring! We are currently looking for the following to join our team: ⭐ Personal Assistant / Legal Secretary… https://t.co/oeoQxYSDdA
Son creates documentary film to shed light on the hidden effects of brain injury and how it can impact the entire f… https://t.co/CMfL6DPhow