Our team have a wealth of specialist experience in successfully handling spinal injury cases. We can provide you wi… https://t.co/6qvJVOUBjD
Court of Protection Solicitors
The Court of Protection appoints Deputies to manage the finances of those unable to do so themselves. The caring and dedicated team at Potter Rees Dolan offers a variety of services in this area to ensure all your needs are catered for and that you receive the best service possible.
Speak to a member of the team today by calling us on 0800 027 2557 or allow us to contact you by leaving your details via the online enquiry form on this page.
Court of Protection explained
It is not something most of us think about, but were you to suffer a serious brain injury and become unable to manage your own finances, how would you or your family cope?
It is likely that a Deputy would be appointed by the Court of Protection to manage your finances for you. Your Deputy will make arrangements with you for such everyday things as:
- Paying your bills
- Claiming welfare benefits
- Investing money
- Budgeting for your future
How we can help
At Potter Rees Dolan, we have a dedicated team who
Our clients include:
- Children with cerebral palsy
- Adults with severe acquired brain injuries
- Adults with learning difficulties
- Elderly clients with dementia
We tailor our service to the specific needs of each client. We work closely with that client and listen to his or her family or
We offer the following services:
- Acting as a professional Deputy
- Providing support and advice to other Deputies (perhaps a family member or a friend of the client)
- In conjunction with the Potter Rees Dolan welfare benefits adviser, we help clients to apply for relevant welfare benefits, local authority funding and NHS continuing care
Services for other solicitors
Our Court of Protection service is also available to clients of other firms of solicitors conducting personal injury or clinical negligence claims.
We are happy to accept instructions to act as an expert witness and provide reports dealing with Court of Protection costs to assist in valuing cases. To do this, we draw on our extensive expertise and data that we have gathered over many years.
For advice regarding Court of Protection cases, please telephone us on 0800 027 2557 or complete the online enquiry form on this page, enabling us to get in touch with you.
To read what our clients have to say about our Court of Protection services, click here.